Just got back from a weekend with my college girlfriends. I was all prepared to keep my hands busy with magazines and crafts, fit in a workout and make the healthy choices. I thought I had done okay until Monday morning when I weighed in. The scale tells me that I gained 3 lbs over the weekend. So I am wondering if I should start to teach myself that unhealthy foods that are mostly sugar and fat are actually like a poison for my body. Although they look harmless, actually, they look great, they are actually bad, bad, bad.
What did I do well over the weekend? Well, I did get up early and take a 2 mile walk and I refrained from diet pop the entire weekend.
What Next? I've got my water and am attempting to flush all that poison sugar and fat out of my body. And it is back in the saddle to try and get back to where I was before this weekend.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment