
Tonight, I am going to try Good Earth™ Mediterranean Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta for dinner. My neighbor has recommended the Good Earth products, but she specifically did not care for this one.
This is supposed to be restaurant quality food and I sure hope that it is. The box also says it contains no artificial flavours or preservatives and each serving provides 16g of whole grains, which is a third of your daily recommended allowance of whole grains.
Stay tuned for verdict later...
Larry actually made this for dinner and he said it was pretty easy. He cut up the 1 lb of chicken and followed directions adding milk and other stuff as instructed. The dinner was "fine". It wasn't awesome or taste like a restaurant dinner but it was good enough to eat. The rice sort of did taste like boxed rice but we ate it. Now, am I going to buy this particular box again? No. But I am going to try the Citrus Shrimp kit we bought as well from Good Earth and will follow up with a review of that sometime this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment