Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So long, farewell...

Val and company headed back to Gainesville today. Val, we're so going to miss you until you return next year. I know it is a pain to come home for 2 weeks since you have to stay with relatives and live temporarily for so long, but I know your family appreciates the day in and day out with you.

So glad that the Andviums had the trip to Toronto, that was so great. I have also enjoyed you being home to call me and tell me that Subway sucks or that you're bringing the kids up to the park. Believe it or not, these little things are the things that keep us together. I hope that one day you'll be living back up here with us.

Don't forget our plan to live "golden girls" style when the inevitable happens.

Have a safe trip home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sniff Sniff-
Don't try to make me cry.

I love visiting too, but my weather is better- hell, you all should be coming down hear (I know that is impossible, but is we all had tons of money...).

And YEAH, sign my name to our "golden girls" lease (but keep your foot on your side of the bed ;-))